Brand & Copyright Policy
Naprann is a registered trademark. The use of the Naprann trademark is strictly prohibited without our prior written consent.
Naprann.com and all of its content, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, logos, icons, and software, are the property of Naprann and are protected by international copyright laws. Unauthorized use of any Naprann content may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use Naprann.com for personal, non-commercial use only. You may not use Naprann.com or its content for any other purpose without our prior written consent.
You may not reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, or otherwise use any Naprann content for any public or commercial purpose without our prior written consent. You may not use any Naprann content in a manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers or that disparages or discredits Naprann.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us immediately and provide us with the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on Naprann.com;
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the allegedly infringing material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Naprann reserves the right to remove any content that infringes upon the copyrights of others and to terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
By accessing or using Naprann.com, you agree to abide by this Brand & Copyright Policy. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.